Saturday, August 23, 2014

24 Twists

In May I was invited to participate in a unique show entitled "24 Twists". This was the 3rd Annual Invitational Art Exhibit at the West Main Artists Cooperative Gallery 578 W Main St, Spartanburg, South Carolina 29301.

The art should match the theme in size & matter, were the instructions. 
So I ordered a 24" x 24" gallery wrapped canvas and started my research into 24.

After extensive research I decided the Egyptian Solar Calender was all inspiring.

Here are the progress pictures of my painting...

The above painting is the final. 
                                    
______________________


On August 21 the opening of 24 Twists. I am proud of my abstraction entitled 24 Solar.



It will soon be listed on my website. Visit AbstractAlexandra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment